1. BOOKBUS TICKETING PVT. LTD. (BBTPL) is ONLY a bus ticket agent. It does not operate bus services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators, departure times and prices to passengers, it has tied up with many bus operators.
BBTPL advice the passengers are to choose bus operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
BookBus’ responsibilities include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its’ network of bus operations.
- Provide refund and support in the event of cancellation as per terms and conditions.
- Providing passenger support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience.
BookBus’ responsibilities do NOT include:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time.
- The bus operator’s employees being rude.
- TThe bus operator’s bus seats etc.. not being up to the passenger’s expectation.
- The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The baggage of the passenger getting lost / stolen / damaged.
- The bus operator changing a passenger’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child passenger.
- The passenger waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take passengers to the bus departure point.
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take
customers to the bus departure point
2. The departure time mentioned on the ticket is only tentative timings. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
3. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- A copy of the ticket in any form.
- A valid identity proof if required.
4. Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, BBTPL will refund the differential amount to the passenger upon being intimated by the passengers in 24 hours of the journey.
5. Cancellation Policy: Between 0 hours to 24 hours before journey, the cancellation charge is 100.0%.Between 24 hours to 48 hours before journey, the cancellation charge is 50.0%.And, above cancellation charge is 20.0%.
6. In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your bank account details to BBTPL. Refund of the ticket fare would be processed within seventy two (72) hours. The refund would be credited to the passenger within fifteen (15) working days of the dishonour of ticket.
7. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of BBTPL.
8. Amenities for this bus as shown on BBTPL have been configured and provided by the bus provider (bus operator). These amenities will be provided unless there are some exceptions on certain days. Please note that BBTPL provides this information in good faith to help passengers to make an informed decision. The liability of the amenity not being made available lies with the operator and not with BBTPL.
9. Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to BBTPL office within 7 (seven) days of your travel date in written format failing which complains will not be entertained.
10. All disputes are subjected to the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar Court.
1. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that BookBus may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
2. BookBus will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from BookBus as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and BookBus shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold BookBus liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
3. The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by BookBus is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, BookBus shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and BookBus will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold BookBus liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
4. The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. BookBus shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
5. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BookBus and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which BookBus and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from BookBus and/or the SMS service provider.
6. Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to BookBus support team within 10 days of your travel date.